Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOMAWOK Forum, le Bulletin Board Officiel de l'évènement Métal à Nice.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

I was very young know to play

AuteurMessage
lanlan

I was very young know to play Empty
MessageSujet: I was very young know to play   I was very young know to play EmptyVen 21 Jan à 5:44

Father, busy making money, I was very young know to play, see the sickly mother, I would call hungry, and his mother dragged his exhausted body to help me cook, and then I put a stick to play. Mother was only one day rest at home the next day went to the site chanel bags sale the work, although not the root cause of accumulated but also afflicts many young mothers. Occasionally, just listening to her aunt talk about her mother married his father, the fat. Now his mother worked hard every day for the home, leaving only thin bones.
I have not http://www.coach.com/ his mother to marry the father fortunately not happy, I will only rainy day when the site does not have to, was  the fields also can not do live, and my mother would mention the matter. Mother is a very idea of a woman, though not much read the book can be a lot of things at home mother basically make a decision, although his father at that time read many books, but still not out of the countryside, I only know because my father At that time many people coach shoes to drop out of school to help at home, can not teach people to eat enough to eat. Very realistic idea of his father's life was wasted life, his father no matter how difficult, are reading me and my sister, he did not want us to repeat the mistake when he ate no culture of the losses, can only rely on selling This is the strength to handle life's long road through the father's eyes is very unwilling to think too much of his life, living water chestnut Sentimental already honed, so all the better for the coach is fascinated by most of ladies reality of my vision are concentrated in body, my future is on his promise.

Anyway, when the conditions were are difficult. Remember the two pigs kept at home at noon because of the time mothers and fathers can not go home, two small white pig eat pig feed at noon, after school every day at noon in winter is cold rice to eat, my sister the first thing to go home That took a great big bucket container of good food for pigs fed pigs, do carry a small coach handbags are known for the excellent craftsmanship time, me and my sister to move slowly with the barrel, exhausted body strength to finish the difficult, and later the mother After that, for free, then told his father to buy a small barrel, after the pigs eat a lot of time with ease.

Mother Father dummies relying on the money my sister read the middle school do not want to read at home but told me that no matter how difficult, if you want to read, we will let you read, that is, equally Zaguomaitie you for your reading should not be worried. After coach purses sale out of school helped her sister to make money at home, supporting my school, I always feel very sorry family, especially his sister. Little work to earn money when I go out to the house asking for money only, when his father bought feed or pay to learn the information when, in the light of a father holding a bag of salt with a carefully fitted like rummaging the out, there are some fragmented little money.

His mother was busy in the kitchen clean up after dinner, when the home had to be the test papers back home to his father to see his mother, although coach bags outlet can not read them, but each is carefully looking at the lamp and then to me. After her mother told me to have enough to eat, more cold weather clothes, my father asked if he kept things in school, learning how to be.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I was very young know to play
Page 1 sur 1