Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOMAWOK Forum, le Bulletin Board Officiel de l'évènement Métal à Nice.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Thank you, this nightmare, let me understand many

AuteurMessage
lanlan

Thank you, this nightmare, let me understand many  Empty
MessageSujet: Thank you, this nightmare, let me understand many    Thank you, this nightmare, let me understand many  EmptyVen 21 Jan à 5:45

Christmas days before yesterday, or earlier, the air was already full of holiday filled with a strong taste. Perhaps this is the "holiday effect". Woke up, little girls hostel for the evening began in full swing to prepare for the upcoming Party. In order to meet the arrival of Christmas Eve, they look forward to a long time, also plans for a long time to prepare activities it is particularly careful. Sky heart have to float the snow, it is particularly the occasion, so that everyone could not help http://www.coachoutletonline.biz/coach-shoulder-bags-c-72.html be infected with this harmony, it is particularly happy.

But Zhao was not quite happy; she can not seem to think you would wake up in this way. Hand, his eyes still remained was dry the tears. She even dreamed of loved ones mother left, so the real scene, did not even see above the last time. When she woke was up, sad and glad, sad, sad why dreaming of things was that he never even thought about, sooner or later through the day. Fortunately this how to find coach bags not true; she also had the opportunity to make up.
Remember reading when the book says the biggest regret in life is not life to death, but "not wait for child wants his parents," This is the greatest tragedy. Linger although agreed, but never empathy and not really to understand. From small to large, she seems to have just a little by their parents spoil her pain, never know what life is like a taste of sorrow, and even now almost graduated from college, not get rid of dependence on their parents. She never thought that one day, coach purses outlet will be old someday; she will lose the experience that other students die of old age. To far away in Tangshan's sister telephoned her sister to comfort her dreams are the opposite. That for a long time, end, hang a cry when my sister chanel bags, "But Mom does her age is also getting bigger, the body is year after year, we will sooner or later ... ..." Dayton the next sister, swallow the words back. And then repeatedly asked was Linger greetings to call home often under the mother.

Hung up was the phone, Linger again silent. Had to remind her sister that she really did not find the original mother really is old. She had not even pay coach handbags to the mother temple of white hair. Mother like to believe life bar, she always said the day after she went to, perhaps only my brother will accompany her. Linger always thinks very patiently listen to her, then smiled and said his mother was too superstitious. As of today, the mother realized she had to say those words when the heart's sad how much repression. Endured sufferings of the three children brought up, for the children's happiness, she a lot of trouble. Today, the children are all grown up. Married to married, to fight was the cause of the fight business, reading the book. One by was one away from her. Children thousands of miles away, how much time to miss them disappearing old mother? Only her, care deeply about their children are, whether good or not, are her pride, her all, she could not sleep the night coach wallet sale only constant care.

Illness and death, has always been a sad subject, as strong as a mother, brought these require much courage. She had to think about it, because she clearly knew that he was eventually to go through this. She thought, but also a double sadness, fear, dismay. Death of peers each encounter, the mother is always a look of do not care, she said she was not afraid of death, she was just worried that she is gone, how do these sons and daughters to be. Linger well-known coach shoes outlet always felt that time was to care for children who show off their credit, it does not point out the self-righteous.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Thank you, this nightmare, let me understand many
Page 1 sur 1