Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOMAWOK Forum, le Bulletin Board Officiel de l'évènement Métal à Nice.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Moved - because of you

AuteurMessage
lanlan

Moved - because of you  Empty
MessageSujet: Moved - because of you    Moved - because of you  EmptyVen 21 Jan à 5:46

Life I was the vegetation of a fall. The existence of life because the world situation due to their diversity. Even a drop of dew to the morning, even a touch of color to somewhere, even if it is to pass and even when every person look slightly upturned mouth coachoutletonline Whatever it is, life has meaning, soul also will suddenly be about tremor, pouring my heart's feelings will follow, then more shares of the eyes also hot springs. I am always touched by the warmth you gave me; I do not know obtain and share the warmth of care in silence, and time into the eyelids.
And passionate words for you, for you a word and how to find coach bags, a deep love for you gazing and infatuation sluggish. If the pre-existence have taken five years to life in exchange for crossing the same boat, you said that only four hundred years of our affection. Dare not forget that was these words have been lingering in the ear. Review of past life five hundred times if only one pass in exchange for this life, we will stop for each other, waiting, concerns, and thoughts http://www.coachoutletonline.biz/coach-purses003-p-192.html then we changed many years ah? If a thousand years to repair to sleep with the pillow, the heart the same, feeling dependent, then we just did not sleep with the pillow, but we heart the same, but also operator dependent situation many years ah? So, your words have been ringing in the ears, I have been trying to count, how many past lives in the end our efforts many years ah? Suanlaisuanqu I still can not be considered clear coach handbags, I think this time, even if you "Buddha" to help us count, it will be considered stupid!

Remember the Red Gem in the period to ask her is "tongue twister", Daimyo Road: Po sister and hello how is you? Hello Po sister does not and how do you like? Po before the child and her sister not now, and Hello how are you? You and her for her impartial and hello how are you? You are not good but she still chose her hello how is you? Spent a long time suddenly laugh gem: Weak the coach is fascinated by most of ladies despite the thousand, I just take poured drinks. In fact, each read Ye Halo, Ye Halo think of this paragraph. Zen always feel gem is not obliterate the bones will have. Her is going around, or put themselves into the wound is not it, appears to her is smart, in fact, "love" in, how it calculated the wise! So clever, or gem, one language on the solution - and despite the Weak water three thousand, I just get poured drinks. Therefore, the Bandito that coach shoes sale - woolly-headed, is so true, so important. Also need to count? Only the occasional wise fool is not you, why should we go to their brain that total does not count the results of the "account." Clearly the plain truth is that occasionally play as her is the same as that tongue twister, turn once more to understand himself very embarrassed.
The original sentence is to be lovesick fool; there really is not unreasonable disease.

In fact, the feelings can be counted, then the world must not willing to outstanding loans, and credit of the. Because in the last minute to leave this world as long as the count due to their own, do not have to pay off one by one, and that not more left free it? Why go chanel bags online another room entangled it. But why is there are always people who will go with many regrets, numerous attachment, or even millions of remorse do not want to close my eyes it. Is the situation can not be settled! What love can not be settled! Can not be measured at least to be being measure, no amount of was money to obtain. Therefore, the air leaving was the grudge for life - and so on. In the end was waiting for? Who can not tell, said unknown. In fact, the line can, also, eighteen years later, we do really is a hero?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Moved - because of you
Page 1 sur 1